Gabriel Farago’s latest Jack Rogan thriller is a medical adventure that deals with the dark matter of the human genome and a visionary scientist with the power to change the future of medicine. Sounds like Sci Fi you think? Well it’s not. It’s had approval from top cancer researchers.
Jenny: Hi there, I’m your host Jenny Wheeler and today Gabriel tells us about the virtual reality game that’s helping make dark science real to ordinary people – and why he thanks Dan Brown for his writing career.
Six things you’ll learn from this Joys of Binge Reading episode
- Where you can take Professor K’s virtual reality tour
- Why world class cancer researchers praise Professor K
- How Dan Brown helped Gabriel’s career
- Where he’d take fans for a mystery literary tour
- The four contemporary writers he most admires
- And the mind attitude that’s the secret to his success